Title: Controller / Finance Manager Reporting to: Finance Director Direct Reports: nc Industry: Cosmetics and Luxury Goods Status: CLOSED ID: 112 Location: DF, Mexico Compensation: MNX 40K/month to MNX 55K/month DOE
Our client for this career opportunity is the Mexican office of a world leader in the cosmetics and luxury goods industries.
Consolidate and analyze data regarding finance, logistics and operations in order to provide recommendations and business improvements in every aspect of the business.
The ideal profile for this job is a dynamic and ambitious finance professional with a very business driven mindset, strong analytical skills, an international background and coming from a consumer goods or luxury goods company (brand or distribution side). Candidates from outside of Mexico are welcome to apply too. Fluency in both Spanish and English required. Accounting skills are a must.
- Prepare and review the P&L forecasts every month and every quarter
- Analyze brands profitability and price structures per territory, clients and product lines
- Analyze and explain the balance sheet positions every month
- Working hand in hand with accounting teams
- Assist in preparing budgets
- Prepare reporting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Manage the yearly budget as well as the quarterly results review
- Consolidates regional sales forecasts
- Consolidate monthly reporting and provide analysis
- Handle on demand business analysis and projects for the Director of Finance
- Provide all the necessary analytic information to the Commercial Department in order to give them the proper support for their negotiations to improve commercial terms.
- Careful control & search for constant optimization of the expenditures at the National Level
- Analyze return on investments in general to assure the resources are correctly invested
- Ensure and enforce the respect of rules and procedures of the Group
- Improve and follow up of procedures and internal control in the office
- General Ledger review for Journal Entries correctness
- Preparation of required documents to assist auditors at mid-year and year ending statements
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 5 to 8 years in financial analyst, controller or related position (preferably in Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods with retail distribution)
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Able and willing to move up in the organization
- Very good level in MS Office (in particular Excel: vlookup, pivot table, macros…)
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Very good presentation skills and business acumen
- Based in Mexico with international background or interested in moving to Mexico
- Previous experience appreciated: Cartier, Coca-Cola, Colgate Palmolive, Coty, Estee Lauder, Grupo Modelo, Liverpool, L’Orラal, Nestle, PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart, Avon, Bimbo, Comercial Mexicana, Diageo, Grupo Salinas, LG Electronics, LVMH, Palacio de Hierro, Procter & Gamble, Sony, Walmart
- MNX 40K/month to MNX 55K/month DOE
How To Apply