The Creative Director position is a full-time, direct hire role with an innovative, leading-edge event management and experiential marketing company.
The agency’s specialty is out-of-the-box, progressive branded events and experiences. In addition to live events, the agency builds integrated campaigns designed to maximize engagement.
- Contribute towards defining long-term organizational strategic goals
- Help build key customer relationships via unique creative offerings
- Identify business opportunities through a thorough understanding of the event and experiential marketing industry
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Creative Director will work at an Executive level position within the company. The Executive will work with Ownership, the sales department, marketing department, and all other areas within the company to develop new creative product offerings that increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
We are looking for a Creative Director with agency experience and understanding both branding and events. This is an incredible opportunity to join a truly innovative agency that continues to push the boundaries of experiential marketing and events, and to play a key role in its continued development through high client contact with some of the world’s leading consumer brands.
- craft innovative live and digital events and experiences for different audiences.
- oversee the creative and design department, but work hand in hand with sales to develop creative campaigns for our clients.
- keep the company up to date on what’s new and what’s next, and have strong thoughts on how brands can leverage trends to attract and engage consumers.
- have close collaboration with the strategic planning department, using key strategic insights and research to power campaigns and activations and maximize effectiveness and revenue.
- be a gifted and proven leader, able to manage and inspire a team of designers, drawing out the very best from each member of the team.
- should be able to hone and refine the concepts generated by the team, adding polish and helping to sell those ideas to clients
- 8+ years of creative advertising and marketing experience in an agency environment
- Proven portfolio of successful campaigns, and industry contacts
- Deep expertise in experiential marketing and events
- Proven strategic ideation and conceptual abilities
- Demonstrated ability to craft fully integrated campaigns for corporate clients
- Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports
- Extensive experience marketing lifestyle brands to millennial consumers
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Appreciated previous experience: Zimmerman Advertising, Univision Communication, Alma, Brandstar, BBDO, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis, Omnicom, McCann, TBWA, Young & Rubicam, Saatchi & Saatchi, The Integer Group, Viacom
- Appreciated previous titles: Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, Executive Creative Director