Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Digital Account Director (Retail Design Agency)
Location: New York City, NY
Industry: Retail Design Agency
Reporting to: US Managing Director
Salary Range: (USD) $130k – $150k in annual base salary + bonus and commissions
Visa: No sponsorship available
Job ID: JO-2111-944
Remote work policy:
Job Seniority: Middle Management Level
Our client is a large Retail Design agency with about 200 people and 3 offices in Paris, Shanghai and Hong-Kong. They are now opening up a 4th office in New York.
We are looking for an independent consultant wanting to join a successful global retail design firm, or a Digital Account Manager in a similar agency wanting to move up and become head of digital in the NYC office of a global firm.
- Act as a primary day-to-day client contact across several large-scale projects
- Builds good relationships with team members
- Identify client issues and propose solutions through large digital pillars.
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
- Actively initiate programmes to train, upskill, and develop the talent on the team.
- Work with Creative, Technology, Delivery, Planning, UX, and Data to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, stay within estimations, and are of world-class quality.
- Seeks out opportunities with related client brands. Run pitches start-to-back and convert opportunities
- Set out growth initiatives (inbizz)
- Extensive account management experience at a digital agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Understanding and experience of web/internet and marketing; experience in business strategy, information design, creative design and web technology, as well as broad understanding of marketing/advertising elements of campaigns, annual plans, strategic goals and brand awareness.
- A passion for innovation and business strategy.
- Ability to build successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with key senior client contacts.
- Account team leader/senior client advisor
- Project and team management
- 7+ Years of experience with a strong understanding of digital universe
- Appreciated previous titles: Head of Digital, Digital Account Director