Our client is a wold leader in Business Process Outsourcing and Customer Experience Management with close to 150 offices globally and 50 languages.
As the Director of Corporate Marketing, you’ll report directly to the Head of Global Marketing & Communications and will be responsible for the development and execution of the corporate marketing and PR strategy and brand image. We’re looking for a rock star marketing leader who can take projects from concept through implementation to reporting, providing both management and hands-on involvement in all corporate marketing, brand development and PR activities.
- Work with web team, store concept team, education and sales to ensure development and execution of key tools
- Establish and manage brand relationship with PR team
- Own and manage marketing and functional budgets
- Work with cross functional teams to gather necessary information to ensure effective corporate marketing programs
- Manage inside and outside vendors in the design and direction of photography, video, imagery, printed and other materials
- Establish timelines and oversee the timely development of all items within the corporate marketing and brand development tool kit
- Develop unique and differentiating ways to bring the brand marketing to life
- Develop strong expertise in the customer care outsourcing market
- Work under the lead of the Head of Global Marketing & Communications to establish, monitor, and review the corporate marketing, lead generation and PR strategy to ensure that marketing goals are aligned with key business objectives
- Constantly research and find creative channels, properties, communities and technology to drive brand awareness
- Raise awareness and enhance our positioning by consistently projecting on-brand messaging through all digital channels
- Measure everything. Track and analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Plan, manage, & balance the marketing budget — strive for the best ROI
- Manage, nurture, and grow the corporate marketing team
- Excel at vendor management
- Work directly with our internal Business Intelligence team to determine and prioritize the content needed to support our corporate marketing activities
- Ensure all activities adhere to the defined budget
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies, Communications, etc.
- Minimum 6-9 years related experience in B2B marketing or global corporate marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Natural leader with stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Strong leadership style and ability to prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference
- Good communicator (both verbally and in writing), able to build strong working relationships
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Possess the ability to evaluate, collaborate, influence and engage in healthy debate and discussion
- Proven project management skills
- Expert at analyzing, optimizing, and programmatically reporting on our digital performance against stated goals, whether it’s the performance of our social handles, landing pages, & emails, or engagement levels driven from our trials & community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work well with professionals, senior managers, directors etc.
- Enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
- High level of proficiency with various software applications programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other applications in the Office Suite
- Appreciated previous experience: Teleperformance, Convergys, VXI Global Solutions, Capgemini, Sutherland Global Services, Atento, Xerox Corp, Inktel, The Results Companies, Convey, Edgesys, Teletech Holdings, West Corporation, Sykes Enterprises, Stream Global Services, EXL, Aricent, Concentrix, Alorica/PRC, Aloricares, IBEX Global, iQor, Startek, Datamatics Financial Services, Afni Inc, TaskUs, Novitex Enterprise Solutions, C3/CustomerContactChannels, Advanced Call Center Technologies, vCustomer, Qualfon, eTelecare Global Solutions, IntelliSource, The Offshore Group, Interactive Response Technologies, NCO Customer Management, ePLDT Ventus, Collectron International Management, The Holland Group, UBASE, Aim Offshoring,
- Appreciated previous titles:Marketing Director, Communication Director, VP of Marketing
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment