The employer for this Director of Marketing (Fragrance Product Development) is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
We are looking for a marketing director with good previous experience in Fragrance Product Development (or luxury goods).
Heading the Brand management, creation of annual Marketing Plans and new product developments, reporting into the CMO. Lead, develop and manage the global as well as domestic marketing strategy and of an international key priority brand; develop the product portfolio to ensure the brands’ global growth.
- Develop 3-year marketing plan outlining the key strategic directions: product portfolio, great innovations and growth pillars
- Create and develop brands and initiatives from concept to the market implementation phase in close collaboration with licensor
- Lead and manage the multifunctional and multinational teams in the process of creation, design and launch of new fragrance initiatives
- Work with internal as well as external designers, fragrance houses, vendors and manufacturers
- Develop the brand’s communication strategy and advertising plan globally (image, digital, point of sale) in close collaboration with licensor
- Develop clear messages for presentations for the top management and support teams in preparation for meetings
- Collaborate closely with the International Marketing & Sales team to develop global and domestic go-market-tools and visual merchandising; anticipate specific regional needs for building the 3-year plan in line with the international environment (competition, distribution, shoppers)
- Research and implement promotional activities to maximize growth
- Manage two direct reports
- 8-10 years of experience
- Must have experience in Fragrance (Fine Fragrance, Designer Fragrances, Niche, Lifestyle…)
- Must have is experience in Product Development (new launches, working with designer, fragrance houses, agencies, photographers, fashion houses etc.)
- Must have is experience in Global Marketing (having developed global products)
- Excellent communication skills
- Very organized
- Fluent English a must, second language a plus but not a must have
- Positive attitude, team spirit
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America