|Job Title||eCommerce Manager – Luxury Watches|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Global Head of Ecommerce|
|Visa||Require a valid US work permit (no sponsorship possible)|
|Salary||USD $60k to $65k base|
|Benefits||Bonus + Health Insurance + 401k|
Our client is a large multinational specialized in luxury watches. Their office in Miami is in charge of the US domestic markets for several luxury brands.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be directly in charge of running the US Domestic commercial activity and sales of the websites of 2 brands, as well as the online marketing / web-marketing campaigns to increase traffic, and all other digital activities.
We are looking for someone with a true passion of eCommerce and a successful previous experience managing online sales, web marketing and digital campaigns on social media! We also need someone who loves watches! If you think you are a good match, please apply!
- Lead and manage business activities゠of 2 online stores
- Gather and analyze KPIs for procurement, inventory and replenishment.
- Manage product pictures and content on a daily basis
- Launch new products via the content management system
- Update and optimize home page and landing pages on regular basis
- Supervise and manage interactions with online customers. Design new processes for better interactions with them.
- Supervise and coordinate shipments and returns
- Maintain and optimize gateway and merchant account.
- In collaboration with the Global Head of Ecommerce, execute global marketing activities, optimize paid search and SEO, implement mailing campaigns…
- Oversee all source tracking and analysis for constant improvemen
- Design and create web banners and other web assets according to the brand’s artwork guidelines in Flash and/or HTML5 and PDD files.
- Optimize the brands’ presence on online partner retailers.
- Watch competition and propose action plans
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in E-Commerce
- Good knowledge of online best practices in terms of sponsored search, SEO, emailings, affiliation campaigns…
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with other departments in the company (marketing, Customer Service, IT, Supply Chain)
- Proficiency in Flash, HTML5, InDesign
- Knowledge of Magento and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Bacardi, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Bloomingdale’s, Calvin Klein Watches, Cartier, Chanel, Ck Watches, Clarins, Clinique, Corum, Diageo, Dior, Estee Lauder, Fossil, Givenchy, Gucci, Hamilton, Hublot, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger Lecoultre, Kenzo, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, Lancome, Longines, Louis Vuitton, LVMH, Macy’s, Mido, Moet Hennessy, Montblanc, Movado, Neiman Marcus, Panerai, Pernod Ricard, Prada, Rado, Richemont, Rolex, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora, Shiseido, Swatch Group, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Ulysse Nardin, Zenith,
- Appreciated previous roles:゠Ecommerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Store Manager, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager