Our client for this eCommerce Director role is a prestigious Wines & Spirits group. Their office in New York is in charge of the US domestic markets for their entire portfolio with includes a few premium brands.
The eCommerce Director is a new role for the company and it is also a stand alone one. The goal is to identify new online retail opportunities for the most premium spirit brand of the group. Who are the key online retailer at national, regional and local level? What are the best distributors they use? And prepare business plans including ways to cooperate with digital marketing and launching processes.
We are looking for a well-rounded experienced ecommerce specialist with previous experience in premium spirits or luxury goods.
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in E-Commerce as well as Premium Spirits or Luxury Goods
- Good knowledge of online best practices in terms of sponsored search, SEO, emailings, affiliation campaigns…
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with other departments in the company (marketing, Customer Service, IT, Supply Chain)
- Proficiency in Flash, HTML5, InDesign
- Knowledge of Magento and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Oreal, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Tiffany, Bacardi, Camus, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, William Grant & Sons
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Director, Digital Manager, Online Store Director, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager