Title: Financial Controller Reporting to: VP of Finance Direct Reports: none Industry:゠Fragrances & Cosmetics / CPG / FMCG ID: 195 Location: Miami, Fl Compensation: $75k to $90k base + bonus + benfits
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this position is the Miami based Travel Retail Office of a large international European Cosmetics Group.
Supervise bookkeeping and accounting. Prepare periodic reporting and periodic cash flow analysis. Coordinate relations with the CPA firm for quarterly and year-end closings. Provide on-demand analysis.
We are looking for a Finance person very business oriented, able and willing to be entirely part of the sales and marketing decision processes and ゠with understanding of US accounting. Five years of relevant professional experience is enough. CPA would be a plus.
- Ensure the Controlling of the sales and marketing teams
- Control Sales per Client and Sales by Product Line
- Control Client Deals and Allowances
- Approve all Invoices, PO’s, Expense Reports, etc..
- Pricing: approve and supervise implementation
- Ensure Profitability of Launches, Advertising, and Promotions
- Understand Cost of Goods
- Net Sales: Meet with Area Managers to confirm sell-in forecast and report accordingly to European headquarters
- Monthly Reports: Prepare Units & Value analysis, Top Clients, Top Products, Travel Report
- Sales Forecasts: Validate valorization of Marketing sales forecasts
- Control Advertising and Promotions Expenses: ensure they are being followed, and provide instruction
- Management of Profits and Losses
- Build, with the Division Manager, a Financial Plan, the Budget, and Trends
- Produce the Monthly Reporting and KPIs
- Accounting close: Review P&L in SAP, make accurate accurals, ensure that capitalized projects are sent to accounting for depreciation
- Ensure the Respect of Procedure and the best Practices for Internal Control
- 5 years of experience in a similar position at a Luxury Goods, or Consumer Goods company
- Degree preferably in Business Administration (Finance). Alternatively Economy or Accountancy (Big Four: Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touch, KPMG, PWC)
- Very strong MS Excel knowledge is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word is also necessary
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Controller, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Internal Auditor, Financial Auditor
How To Apply