|Job Title||Global Travel Retail Marketing Director – Fashion, Accessories, Eyewear|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Relocation||Relocation will be covered by employer|
|Industry||Fashion, Accessories, Eyewear|
|Channel||Travel Retail / Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Global Travel Retail Director|
|Traveling||30% of the time|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $110k to $130k negotiable and DOE|
|Benefits||Bonus + Health + 401k|
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this great career opportunity in Travel Retail / Duty Free゠is a well known international fashion accessories brand.
Lead the Global Travel Retail marketing strategy for the brand in cooperation with the US marketing and the Travel Retail teams.
The ideal profile is゠someone with good marketing or brand management background in Travel Retail / Duty Free, willing to relocate to Illinois (South of Chicago).
- Design, develop and implement marketing programs and materials for the Global Travel Retail distribution in cooperation with the US marketing team.
- Design, develop and implement local or regional Travel Retail initiatives ゠with each of the Travel Retail Sales Managers.
- Identify new opportunities to develop brand awareness.
- Plan and execute the travel retail marketing calendars with retailers and airport authorities,
- Analyze the return on investment of each marketing activity.
- Organize all the Gift With Purchase initiatives.
- Visit points on sales on a regular basis to ensure proper implementation
- Meet with key travel retail customers゠to present new brand marketing opportunities.
- Watch competition on a continuous basis
- Monitor market and retailer trends
- Minimum 5 years of Travel Retail / Duty Free experience
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor a must!
- Previous experience in premium brands regardless of category (beauty, cosmetics, fragrances, fashion, accessories, wines, spirits, confectionery, watches, jewelry)
- Strong Business and Commercial acumen
- Strong managerial track of success.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Diageo, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, Luxottica, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Marchon, Marcolin, Mars, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, Remy Cointreau, Safilo, The Edrington Group, Unilever.
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Brand Director, Product Manager.