Our client for this Insight & Intelligence Analyst opportunity is a very large tobacco group with a premium cigar retail division.
As the Insight & Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- support the organization to deliver sales and profit growth by partnering with all departments to influence its strategic direction through organizational, market and consumer insight
- support all areas of business intelligence: data sourcing, acquisition, integration, warehousing, exploration and delivery, as well as all the activities related to analytics and reporting.
- Business Partnering: Support other teams’ actions and strategy through insights, recommendations and tools to enhance their outcome.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide the organization with actionable and timely standard and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and insights to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ensure the availability of a robust CRM system to support the Sales and Trade Marketing teams.
- Business Intelligence Systems and Applications: Manage, maintain, and develop a data warehouse to ensure proper storage, processing, and availability of relative data sources.
- Data Governance: Continuously monitor and ensure the quality of data stored in the data warehouse and source systems (ERP & CRM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math, Statistics or Computer Science.
- Information-seeking, logical and strategic mindset.
- Teamwork, communication and influencing skills.
- Technical skills: Knowledge of SQL, advanced user of Excel and understanding of databases, business intelligence platforms and CRM systems.
- Other Valuable Skills: VBA, Tableau, Salesforce and R.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars, Consumer Goods, CPG
- Appreciated previous titles: Insight & Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst, Consumer Insights Analyst