|Job Title||Junior Financial Controller – Cosmetics – Travel Retail|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Fragrances & Cosmetics / CPG / FMCG|
|Channel||Travel Retail - Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Financial Controller|
|Visa||No visa sponsorship possible|
|Benefits||Base + Bonus+ Health + 401k|
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this position is the Miami based Travel Retail Office of a large international European Cosmetics Group.
Supervise bookkeeping and accounting. Support the Financial Controller in daily tasks. P&L and Planning duties.
We are looking for a junior Finance person very business oriented, able and willing to be entirely part of the sales and marketing decision processes and with understanding of US accounting. Two years of relevant professional experience is enough.
- Ensure the Controlling of the sales and marketing teams
- P&L and Planning
- Support the Senior Controller in the development of both brands though rigorous business planning
- Control Sales per Client and Sales by Product Line
- Control Client Deals and Allowances
- Approve all Invoices, PO’s, Expense Reports, etc..
- Pricing: approve and supervise implementation
- Ensure Profitability of Launches, Advertising, and Promotions
- Understand Cost of Goods
- Monthly Reports: Prepare Units & Value analysis, Top Clients, Top Products, Travel Report
- Sales Forecasts: Validate valorization of Marketing sales forecasts
- Control Advertising and Promotions Expenses: ensure they are being followed, and provide instruction
- Management of Profits and Losses
- Produce the Monthly Reporting and KPIs
- Accounting close: Review P&L in SAP, make accurate accurals, ensure that capitalized projects are sent to accounting for depreciation
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position at a Luxury Goods, or Consumer Goods company
- Degree preferably in Business Administration (Finance). Alternatively Economy or Accountancy (Big Four: Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touch, KPMG, PWC)
- Very strong MS Excel and SAP knowledge is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word is also necessary
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Assistant Controller, Junior Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Internal Auditor, Financial Auditor