An important Company in the Oral Care / CPG industry. To be discussed
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to grow the Latin America business through the development of strategies and the implementation of marketing plans for assigned product lines, working closely with the Director of sales and Marketing, Latam branches and distributors, and other disciplines.
Professional with around 5 years of experience in product management, preferably with CPG Companies in the Latin America market. Strong project management, organization, creativity and innovation, follow-through, computer, problem solving, decision making, business writing, presentation and communication skills required. Bilingual English and Spanish is required.
Job Description ゠Marketing of Assigned Product Lines
Advertising & Promotion
- Develop and implement strategies to further gain distribution, volumes and profitability for the division in professional channel and retail markets specific to Latin America.
- Implement marketing programs to optimize product and market growth, including: Increase brand awareness and endorsement; Identify opportunities to further develop sales and communications with dental professional.
- Manage advertising, promotions, packaging, creative, and educational materials.
- Leverage professional strength with retail sales organization and buyers.
- Develop brand image awareness and image goals and overall functional plans to achieve those goals throughout the region.
New Product Development and commercialization
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in the preparation of the annual business plan and budget.
- Develop mid-term objectives and plans for LatAm based on corporate goals for the region Professional and Retail channels, including new category/assigned lines, new product, pricing and market opportunities.
- Work with Director and VP of Latin America to develop long-term strategies for the region based on corporate objectives
- Represent LatAm Division in the new product development process, providing insights, volume and financial projections to the build development plan.
- Direct retail and professional marketing teams in launching new products and product upgrades according to set timelines.
- Along with LatAm Marketing & Sales Admin Director, drive professional channel development by market and identify opportunities.
- Stay abreast of trends via syndicated and proprietary research projects, trade shows, seminars, market visits, training and networking opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related area (MBA preferred)
- 5 years of experience in product management, preferably with Consumer Packaged Goods companies.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel and Word a must. Lotus notes, AS400 prior experience preferabl
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish required.
- Appreciated previous experience: Cadbury-Schweppes, Kraft Foods, P&G, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Redbull, Kellogg’s, Frito-Lay, Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, L’Oreal, Colgate
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing
- Around $90K base (DOE) + Bonus & profit sharing + Benefits
How To Apply