Our client is a Fortune 500 Premium Consumer Goods company.
The Private Label Project Brand Manager provides short and mid-term strategic and tactical direction for Private Label brand initiatives. ゠This position is responsible for managing the preparation, creation, execution and follow-up ゠of current and new plans, working closely with the Key Account Team and Key Account customers to develop new proposals and activate strategies゠to build sales growth in the Key Account category.
This゠position is meant for a marketing professional very oriented towards project management, if possible in Private Label゠and new products innovation for premium consumer brands or luxury goods companies. It is not a really creative position.
- Full Private Label brand ゠ownership including development, implementation and on-going management.
- Lead development and execution of Private Label brand plans to meet sales and profit goals.
- Spearhead innovation, development and launch, encompassing product, packaging, and communications for all private label NPDs.
- Manage via Brand Marketing manager agency on strategy and creative development for Private Label projects.
- Manage cross-functional teams (internal packaging, purchasing, product operations, BI) in the development and execution of Private label brand initiatives.
- Project management, and cross functional team leadership to move projects forward on timely basis.
- Collaborate with Key Account Team and Key Account customers to provide, ideas, strategies and initiatives.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with cross functional partners, including Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Manages and implements Key account events in coordination with Key Account and Trade marketing teams.
- Coordinate, plan and implement booth layout, marketing activations, brand placement, product requirements and special initiatives for annual IPCPR trade convention.
- Bachelor Degree゠in Marketing or a related field.
- 3 to゠5 years of marketing experience in food & beverage, wine & spirits, premium consumer brads or luxury goods.
- Strategic influencing abilities & proven leadership capability
- Good MS office skills
- Advertising development and new product innovation experience helpful
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Able to manage complexity and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Budget management experience
- Ability to travel for events and account meetings (20%)
- Up to date US work authorization (no sponsorship available)
- Appreciated previous experience: Red Bull, Glaceau, Nestle, Elizabeth Arden, Mars, Godiva, Minute Maid, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, British American Tobacco, Procter & Gamble, Unilever,゠L’Oreal, Richemont, LVMH, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Corona, Phillip Morris.
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand゠Manager, Private Label Manager,
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment