|Job Title||Product Manager – Luxury Cosmetics & Skincare|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Luxury Cosmetics & Skincare|
|Reporting to||Group Manager|
|Benefits||Base + Bonus + Benefits|
Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a very important Group in the Luxury Goods industry.
This゠position is going to be responsible for driving new product launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional actions.
The ideal profile has a marketing゠background゠on the brand side in the Consumer or Luxury goods industry, great communication and presentation skills,゠very strong analytical skills, proactive, detail oriented. LANGUAGES: ENGLISH WITH full proficiency written, oral, presentation.
- Contribute to the growth of the brand, by driving new product launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional actions.
- Implement new product launches (assessment of business opportunity, pricing strategy, distribution, creation and implementation of full marketing mix)and strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Execute the local adaptation of advertising creative material
- Propose and implement promotional and trade marketing plan for product(s)
- Analyze sales, market and consumer data and make recommendations to management
- Interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, training department…) to support marketing objectives
- Ensure sales forecast accuracy
- 3 years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: Very strong ANALYTICAL skills – Numerate & analytical with the ability/comfort to identify insightful data & trends; Very strong written communication and presentation skills in ENGLISH; Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Required strengths: FAST-LEARNER, MULTI-TASKER, DETAIL-ORIENTED, PROACTIVE PROBLEM-SOLVER, Team player, Self-managed and excellent office proficiency (Excel and Powerpoint mainly).
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing゠Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant, Product Manager, Brand Manager