|Job Title||Project Coordinator (Kitchen Cabinet Design)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33132, USA|
|Industry||Kitchen Cabinets / Furniture|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization|
|Salary||USD $50k base|
|Benefits||Health + 401k|
Our client for this Project Coordinator role is a Global leader in Kitchen Cabinets headquartered in Germany. They have recently opened a US office in Miami, FL.
- Work with CARAT (Similar to AutoCAD) to “drag and place” existing kitchen cabinet designs into the building design provided by the clients (usually large corporations or developers).
- Evaluate projects and provide quotes
- Break down orders and process orders with Germany
- Revise and manage orders
- Follow up on proper delivery of the orders
- Previous knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent is required, but doesn’t need to be expert level
- BA or BS in Industrial Design, Architectural Studies is preferred.
- Appreciated previous experience: Alma, Alno, Bulthaup, Häcker, Ikea, Impuls, Nobilia, Nolte, Poggenpohl, Schmidt and Schüller