Title:゠Regional Education Executive / Trainer Market:゠Travel Retail North East USA Canada Reporting to: Retail Education Manager Direct Reports: None ID: 177 Location: New York, NY Compensation: $50k to $55k + bonus Industry: Duty Free Skincare, Cosmetics and fragrances
The Travel Retail Americas subsidiary of a well known Group in the Luxury Cosmetics and Fragrances industry.
The Regional Education Executive / Trainer has the responsibility to train the retail staff on products and sales techniques, in order to maximize sales on the POS.
Pro-active and dynamic professional with previous retail sales and training experience in cosmetics, beauty, skin care, fragrances and any similar category in the Duty Free channel and Luxury goods industry. Great public speaking skills needed!
- Train all sales support on brand categories (novelties, sales techniques, merchandising, basic course, grooming, etc. )
- Coach on product, sales and also merchandising
- Ensure good representation of the Brand at the POS and also with the BA’s image
- Motivate the team to reach animation target
- Helps team to reach sales target
- Consolidate evaluation & coaching plans per POS per BA
- Keep the field up to date with the latest information
- Bachelor degree and licensed aestheticians preferred
- 2-3 previous Retail sales experience required
- People & service oriented -friendly, patient, dedicated, respectful with strong sales skills
- Adaptability & open-mindedness -able to adapt to different teams and environments
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- Rigorous and details oriented
- Analytical skills and at ease with figures, reports and Excel
- Enthusiastic and willingness to travel (60% field visits, then home office reporting/administrative)
- Team leader as well as team player
- Ability to cope with multi-tasking
- Great communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Beaute Prestige International, Biotherm, BPI, Beiersdorf, Bond No.9, Bourjois, Bulgari, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Diesel, Estee Lauder, EuroItalia, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hermes, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, Inter Parfums, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, Lancome, La Prairie, Loewe, Procter & Gamble, P&G, Pucci, Puig, Nivea, Revlon, Shiseido, Sisley, YSL Beaute, Yves-Saint-Laurent,
- Appreciated previous titles: Junior Trainer, Education Trainer, Trainer, Training Coordinator, Account Coordinator, Beauty Advisor, Beauty Consulant