Our client for this E-Learning & Community Manager role is a global beauty company with an office in Miami for the Latin American and Travel Retail markets..
Plan, keep on developing, deploy and manage internal E-learning Social APP to strengthen our brands image, engage users (beauty advisors) and increase learning/community activity. The app is dedicated to training professional beauty advisors working for the company in retail across the Americas. Ideal Profile
We are looking for a digital marketing professional, who loves online social media, including instagram and Tik-Tok and who would dream of building a career around it. Experience in the beauty industry is just a plus and not a requirement.
Responsibilities Manage and plan the need for content
Provide Innovative & Meaningful Content
- Collaborate with Marketing and Education teams to create, manage and execute monthly brands’ Educational, social and viral Editorial Agenda. Manage a promotional and editorial calendar adopting a test and learn approach.
- Ensure measurement with identified KPIs.
- Select and manage external agencies when required
Interact with users
- Supervise all material development and distribution for digital media, copy-edit and proofread all content.
- Create compelling and engaging digital content, which will attract and engage users encouraging interactivity.
- Monitor social media, flagging opportunities to create direct content and share best practices to internal stakeholders.
- Learn about upcoming product launches, brand activities, international events, to ensure they are incorporated in the monthly content calendar.
- Track trends and news within the beauty industry at large, to ensure the community is participating in relevant conversations.
Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks
- Interact with users using social media management related tools to generate activity and engagement.
- Be the spokesperson of the company on the app: news, advice, etc…
- Produce monthly/quarterly reports (activities-KPIs-trend) including next month/quarter agenda.
- Act as an in-house content expert; produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal teams to fuel insight development.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
- Strategizes digital transformation
- Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
- Leads toward data-driven organization
DIGITAL BRAND BUILDING
- Is obsessed with consumer centricity
- Builds audience through relevant content
- Scales consumers and influencers engagement
- Masters digital marketing tactics
- Optimizes investments & ROI
- Masters analytics to build action plans
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
- Leads with strong agile project management skills
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Has deep technical skills
- Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
EMBODIES BRAND IDENTITY & SELECTIVE BEAUTY UNIVERSE
- Master brand identity and knows sense of purpose
- Masters market and trends knowledge
- Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience
ELEVATES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & SERVICE ATTITUDE
- Fosters empathy
- Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
- Animates learning communities with passion
- 3-5 years experience in Digital & Project Management
- Community Platform/Project Management
- Data & Results driven
- Ability to engage stakeholders & collaborators
- Innovative, strategic, engaging
- Appreciated previous experience: Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Digital Marketing Manager, Community Manager