Our client is a very large international Tobacco Group with an office in Hong-Kong dedicated to the Asia Pacific Travel Retail market.
To support regional and area management in translating and scaling defined global and regional strategies, objectives and frameworks into the market place. Own, lead and manage the execution and implementation of all in store-activities and activations as well regional customer service and supply / demand processes to assure high customer service level, POF (Perfect Order Fulfilment) and SFA (Sales Forecasting Accuracy) to achieve volume and trial objectives (in close cooperation with global sales and marketing operations) in order to drive customer engagement.
We need゠someone with 2 to 4 years of trade marketing, operational marketing or sales with a large Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG, Tobacco, Wines, Spirits, Beers, Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, Beauty, Fragrances, Personal Care, CPG…). We need fluency in Mandarin and English!
- Support, coordinate and secure optimal high quality demand planning within in the region to ensure minimal write offs and high product availability
- Ensure optimal order capturing, shaping and processing and customer service management within the region
- Constant monitoring and active influencing of customer demands
- Monitor and optimize route to shopper supply chain
- Ensure regional information flow exchange, master file administration and processing, control and coordination
- Supervise and lead all trade marketing executions of defined regional activations in close cooperation with Marketing Operations and host markets
- Control and execute defined 5P guidelines and principles covering the brand specific direction and requirements.
- Collection of best practices (internal, competition, other categories) in regions and sharing with global sales & marketing operations
- Execution and local lead for implementation and execution of trade show concepts
- Develop, own and drive regional customer engagement plan based on Advantage report
- Supervise and optimize the execution of store personal development, engagement, training and management principles and programs within the defined framework
- Ensure close performance management and monitoring of feet on the ground and regional BA tool management and coordination
- Develop and implement in close cooperation with RM an effective and efficient outlet coverage strategy through own merchandisers, distributor’s staff, brand ambassadors as well as using domestic sales forces where applicable.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or International Sales
- 2 to 4 years in Trade Marketing, Operational Marketing or Sales with a large renown Fast Moving Consumer Goods company゠(FMCG, Tobacco, Wines, Spirits, Beers, Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, Beauty, Fragrances, Personal Care, CPG…)
- Strong influencing, partnering and communication skills
- Good export logistics knowledge and about transport documents and respective business implications
- Proper customs knowledge and respective business implications
- Good knowledge regarding international trade ,payment terms, commercial documents and respective business implications
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel internationally
- Fluent in English AND Mandarin (Or Cantonese)
- Appreciated previous experience:゠Altadis, Altria, BAT, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, RJ Reynold’s, Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Mars, Unilever, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Coty
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Trade Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment