|Job Title||Regional Trade Marketing Specialist, Travel Retail LATAM & Caribbean, Tobacco|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Market||Latin America & Caribbean|
|Channel||Travel Retail - Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Regional Manager Americas Travel Retail|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||Must have a valid US work authorization|
|Salary||USD $50k to $60k base|
|Benefits||Bonus + Health + 401k|
Our client for this Regional Trade Marketing Specialist position is a worldwide leader in tobacco (cigarettes) with an office in Fort Lauderdale dedicated to Travel Retail – Duty Free.
The Regional Trade Marketing Specialist will have to implement the operational framework and guidance for 5P’s and execute and supervise all activations in the region to achieve P&L and trial objectives as well as qualitative KPI’s set for the region.He/She will also lead, guide, optimize and manage regional sales force / feet on the ground to achieve defined contact, trial and volume objectives.
We are looking for a Junior Trade Marketing professional with experience, if not in Tobacco, at least in Fats Moving Consumer Goods categories. Previous experience in Travel Retail / Duty Free would also be greatly appreciated.
- Regional coordination, management, development, engagement and trainings of all feet on the ground (incl. Brand Ambassadors, sales promoters, merchandizers and agency/ shop staff) based on defined framework
- Establish and maintain close relationships and contact at all times
- Key point of contact for “feet on the ground” (support, questions, issues)
- Lead, conduct regional trainings and define individual development plans (based on global framework)
- Regional lead and responsibility for hosting BA tool and data collection
- Define, communicate and monitor individual SMART objectives and KPIs (aligned with regional and area management)
- Collecting in store/ market insights and intelligence (ITG, competition, other categories) via feet on the ground and communicate into regional and global functions
- Support control and execution of defined 5P guidelines and principles in market place.
- In market presence and coaching of sales force
- Implement in close cooperation with Regional S&M Ops an effective and efficient outlet coverage strategy through own merchandisers, distributor’s staff, brand ambassadors as well as using domestic sales forces where applicable.
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate all activations like promotions, special editions, furniture installations and all other POS communication tools.
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines and preparation of planograms based on portfolio strategy
- Support organisation of trade shows and events
- Monitor and manage the relevant budgets
- Fluent in English + Spanish
- Subject related University degree with min. 2-4 years of experience in the trade marketing or sales department of a FMCG company (CPG, FMCG, Wines & Spirits, Tobacco, Beauty, Fragrances, Cosmetics…)
- Strong influencing, partnering and communication skills
- Experience of effectively managing external agency relationships
- Very strong organizational skills & able to operate dynamic environment
- Willing to travel internationally (25%)
- Proficiency in MS Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Appreciated previous experience: Altadis, Altria, BAT, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, RJ Reynold’s, Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Mars, Unilever, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Coty
- Appreciated previous titles: Trade Marketing Specialist, Trade Marketing Coordinator, Trade Marketing Manager