Our client is a large and successful fine jewlery retail chain across the US.
Responsible for the overall operations and success of strategic initiatives for assigned store(s).
We are looking for an experienced retail executive coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry.
- Participates in the development and execution of initiatives with regard to the sales budget
- Ensure store data capture goals are being achieved
- Maintain appropriate business controls (inventory, requests for stock replenishment, repairs, returns, etc.)
- Demonstrate and active role on the selling floor through sales leadership and client development
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends to determine strategic opportunities to maximize sales within the market
- Manage day-to- day store operations including supervision, staffing coverage, opening and closing and customer experience
- Partner with sales professionals in the administration of special order requests
- Train and support sales professionals to achieve their targets
- Coach and develop store team and sales professionals
- Oversee implementation and achievement of KPIs
- Facilitate special events held at the store to ensure success
- Maintain visual presentation of the store to meet company vision and market needs
- Present a luxury environment that is warm and hospitable and ensure that visual guidelines are being met
- Create and maintain an environment that is motivational, fun, energetic, warm with a family- like atmosphere
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a luxury service culture preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Companies: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Titles: Store Manager, Store Director, General Manager, Retail Manager, Boutique Manager, Boutique Director