Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Sales Director (Pre-owned Luxury Watches)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Relocation: Relocation package offered
Industry: Pre-owned Luxury Goods
Channel: Online Retailer
Reporting to: COO
Direct Reports: Team of Sales Consultants (Senior and Junior)
Salary Range: (USD) Above $140k to $150k in annual base salary + bonus
Visa: Must have a valid Work permit for the US
Job ID: CW23-045
Our client for this Sales Director position is an established and successful pre-owned luxury watches online retailer.
- Picture a wall-street trading floor.
- One open-space, everyone in business attire
- The company receives in-bound leads from their website
- The highly trained non-commissioned sales team closing sales on the phone
- A fast paced and high pressure environment!
If you envision yourself thriving in such a setting, please continue reading.
Objective of the Role
The main roles of the Sales Manager are:
- Manage the incoming leads and distribute them among the team members
- Daily management of the non-commissioned sales team
Weekdays + 2 Saturdays per month (leading to 1 weekday off these weeks).
- Deep knowledge of watch brands and product (coming from professional experience or personal passion)
- Proven record of sales / experience in high-end luxury sales
- Sales-minded individual – proven ability to close sales quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering a world class customer experience
- Experience building long-term recurring relationships with your customer base through sales technique, product knowledge, and suggestive selling
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to commute or relocate – Atlanta, GA
- Appreciated previous title: Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Director