Our client for this opportunity is a large international premium beauty products company (fragrances, skincare) with an office in NYC for the US Domestic market.
The Email Marketing Associate Manager will be responsible for coordinating and executing the day-to-day email marketing activities, primarily email production. This is an incredible opportunity to join a team that drives leading email innovation and drives e-commerce growth and profitability. In addition, the role entails executing daily emails, generating email segments, tracking and reporting on performance and helping to create engaging, revenue-generating email campaigns.
We are looking for a strong web marketing professional with expertise in Emailing Campaigns. The ideal candidate is creative with exceptional multi-tasking , technical and analytical skills. Previous experience in Programmatic Display, e-Commerce Display Retargeting, or Programmatic e-commerce are serious advantages!
- Production of all emails and ad hoc email campaigns, scheduling, proofing, coding and QA
- Generate segments for campaign email plans
- Execute daily emails with multiple A/B tests and variant segmentation
- Coordinate content for email deployments with cross-functional teams & stakeholders
- Assist in monitoring tracking and reporting of all email campaigns
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive and implement workflow efficiencies
- Maintain email schedule across departments and communicate deadlines for any assets needed
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, competitor marketing, technologies and CAN-SPAM
- Understand email consumer behavior and provide recommendations to improve strategy
- Assist in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database
- Help drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including Open Rates, CTR, engagement and retention
- BA / BSC required
- Thorough knowledge of ESP software, preferably Responsys, Silver Pop or Neolane
- Technical email marketing techniques and understanding of inbox delivery techniques
- Previous experience in Programmatic Display, e-Commerce Display Retargeting, or Programmatic e-commerce are serious advantages!
- Proven implementation of email best practices a plus
- HTML programming experience a plus
- 2-4 years relevant experience (in web marketing / ecommerce / digital marketing preferably with a Premium/Beauty brand)
- Should be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritize
- A passion to understand the tactics and technologies behind online marketing
- Delivery / results focus, with strong attention to detail
- A solid mix of analytical and creative skills, including the ability to copy write
- Thrives on owning their job responsibilities and has flexibility
- Performance and results driven
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, with limited supervision and under tight timeframes
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, Sephora, , Victoria’s Secret, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Web Marketing Manager, WebMarketing Manager, Digital Manager, Ecommerce Manager, E-commerce manager