Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a very important Group in the゠beauty, fragrances and cosmetics industry
Support the Global゠Director of Marketing & Merchandising゠゠in implementing both permanent and non-permanent in store installations, by coordinating/tracking/reporting on these activities and thus maximize in-store visibility, maintain and improve consistency and brand visibility and the best in class for all group brands゠in store.
If you are able to read technical CAD / 3D drawings and have good consumer goods marketing experience, then this might be the right job for you! No technical drawing skills necessary, just the ability to read / approve/ refuse them.
- Ensure compliance with Group’s゠guidelines for both permanent & non-permanent installations.
- Adapt wisely planograms and space allocations to maximize retail sales.
- Support the space negotiations thanks to excellent retail knowledge.
- Improve the economics
- plan the capex investment accurately
- ensure the capex budget deliverance
- improve cost with local production where relevant
- Communicate regional specificities to the Global team for alignment with TR Strategy.
- Detailed reporting for both permanent and non-permanent installations
- Manage the approval process for promotional activities not covered by the global merchandising guidelines (e.g. event & expo sites/HPP)
- Work as part of a team to serve as liaison between sales and marketing
- Monitor competition initiatives on key categories
- 3-5゠years of゠relevant merchandising /゠marketing experience
- University degree in related field: Marketing ゠/ Merchandising / Retail
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Travel Retail and beauty industry background preferred
- Good proficiency of Excel, Powerpoint and ideally Photoshop or other design softwares.
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Parbel, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous roles:゠Marketing Manager, Merchandising Manager, Visual Merchandising Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment