This is a remote position supporting a US Ecommerce company
Our client is a profitable US based Ecommerce VC-backed startup, with annualized sales of $20 Million, and having just raised a $5 Million+ Series A round to expand its product and team.
About the Team
We’re a team of 25+ passionate, talented, and experienced individuals working remotely around the world. Following our Series A round, we’re now hiring for up to 40 new positions over the next few months!
- Be part of our Agile, DevOps focused, distributed team building cloud-native applications.
- Use the latest cloud technologies to implement and maintain a secure, scalable, and reliable public cloud infrastructure.
- Manage application releases to production and lower environment.
- Maintain and improve Application Performance Metrics collection and cluster health monitoring.
- Iteratively design, implement, and deliver software features for our existing and new code bases, and refactoring existing code to higher quality standards using modern best practices.
- Participate in microservice design and development with Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5+ years of PHP OOP development experience, designing and building large applications.
- 3+ years of Symfony Framework (Zend/Laminas Framework is a plus).
- E-commerce experience and Payment processor experience strongly desired.
- Proficiency with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, behat).
- Full-stack and SPA experience (e.g. React, Vue, Angular) is a plus (We use Vue!).
- Experience with Agile teams and DevOps culture is a plus.
- Curiosity and ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly where appropriate.
- Great communication skills, and a desire to collaborate across departments and with customers.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited personal / vacation days.
- A monthly health-care allowance.
- A monthly wellness allowance.
- A monthly Internet allowance.
- A monthly music allowance.