Our client for this opportunity is an international Watch company.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of managing existing national accounts in the watch industry as well as opening new doors in the Greater Chicago area as well and midwest states around.
The ideal profile is a strong sales executive/business developer with outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
- Manage key national accounts on your territory. Develop and implement strategies to improve both sell in and sell through
- Drives wholesale sales on the assigned territory and ensure sell through goals are met and the retail level
- Develop new accounts and close existing ones depending on results, compliance and brand’s strategy
- Visit retail accounts on a very regular basis to ensure merchandising and training compliance as well as sell through performance
- Verify product mix, replenishment and sales technics
- 5 years strong previous experience in sales at a national account level
- 60% overnight traveling!!!!
- VERY good Excel skills
- Result driven and strong negotiations skills
- Good training and motivational skills at the retail sales associates level
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Swarovski, Tacori, Pandora, Chimento, Sennheiser, Bose, Shure, Harman, Bausch and Lomb, McIntosh, Audio Technica, Pioneer, Luxottica, Ray-Ban, Persol, Safilo, Cartier, Frank Muller, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars Piguet, Zenith, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc, Modo, Silhouette, Marcolin, Marchon, Porsche Design, Bushnell, Canon, Nikon, Fitleist, Callaway, Adams Golf, Taylormade, Cannondale, Adidas, Nike…
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Business Developer, Sales Director, District Manager, Territory Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager
How To Apply
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment