ACCUR Recruiting Services founder Edouard Thoumyre was just quoted in a Beauty feature in the publication Business of Fashion on the topic of the challenges of hiring top executives in the beauty industry in the post-pandemic landscape.
The article covers the following topics:
- Why well-established beauty brands are hiring “disruptors”
- Why flexible work environments are important
- How to hire executives from non-traditional backgrounds
- Why jack-of-all-trades creative strategists are being recruited for roles like “chief brand officer” or “head of growth”
- Where the industry is going in this post-pandemic moment
Edouard Thoumyre is a seasoned executive recruiter with over 17 years of experience in executive search, as the Founder and Managing Partner of ACCUR Recruiting Services. Specializing in the Consumer and Luxury Goods industries, he has a proven track record of placing senior level and C-level executives in family, private equity-backed, and Fortune 500 companies in the beauty, wine & spirits, watch & jewelry, home goods, and tobacco industries, among others. Edouard Thoumyre holds a master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from HEC Paris (#1 European Business School, Financial Times rankings) and a master’s degree in industrial engineering from Centrale Lille (a top 10 French engineering school). ACCUR Recruiting Services has been recognized as a Forbes Top 100 executive search firm since 2018.
Edouard Thoumyre and his firm, ACCUR Recruiting Services, have been featured in numerous publications such as WWD, Business Insider, Newsweek, CPG Specialist, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq.com, Marketplace by NPR, Business of Fashion…