Rašo Pazarkić has over 20 years of professional business experience in sales, business development and executive search projects. Rašo is a strong business development professional with combined synergy of engineering reasoning, commercial drive and people management solutions expertise (headhunting, sales training and assessment centers).
Rašo holds an Agriculture Engineering degree in machinery and technical equipment field. He has completed several executive search and management trainings in Belgrade, Zagreb and Budapest.
Rašo has International and local expertise on executive roles in large organizations within FMCG, agriculture, restaurant industry segment & his private HR company since 2004.
Rašo has joined CFR Global Executive Search Group in 2015 as a director of CFR Executive Search Serbia. Since 1 January 2020 he is on a position of an EMEA Regional Manager.
CFR Global Executive Search Group 2015 – today:
- EMEA Regional Manager – 2020 –
- Global Leader – Food & Agrobusiness Industry Group – 2019
- Key account manager on global projects 2017 – 2019
- Director/Co-owner CFR Executive Search Serbia 2015 –
Human Capital Solutions Executive Search Serbia: 2004 – Today
- Director/Owner – Managing local & regional HR and headhunting operations in the Balkan’s region
Various top management & leadership roles within international and local Serbian companies 1999-2006
- Agrocoop Export – Import; Serbia (local agriculture seed production, processing and trade) –
Commercial director, 2002 – 2006
- Profil HRM; Serbia (SEE Executive Search) – Project manager on contract basis 2002-2004
- Pepsi – Cola; Serbia – Terrain development manager 2001 – 2002
- Chinatown Restaurants; Lagos, Nigeria – General Manager 1999