For your latest Travel Retail news, you can download the Travel Markets Insider newsletter Vol. 16 No. 14 HERE.
In this issue:
- Moderate growth in airport passenger traffic globally, but improvement in Latin America
- Tourism arrivals to the United States are showing strong growth
- St. Kitts’ new Private Air Terminal has opened for business
- China is the fastest-growing cruise market in the world
- YSL Beauté and Calvin Klein name glamorous new faces for key product launches. The new Suntory Beam company is aiming to double sales by 2020; and Danzka Vodka wins a Double-Gold medal in a prestigious blind taste-test
- TFWA announces details of the 2nd China’s Century Conference
If you are interested in subscribing directly to the Travel Markets Insider newsletter, you can do so HERE.
Edouard Thoumyre is a seasoned executive recruiter with over 17 years of experience in executive search, as the Founder and Managing Partner of ACCUR Recruiting Services. Specializing in the Consumer and Luxury Goods industries, he has a proven track record of placing senior level and C-level executives in family, private equity-backed, and Fortune 500 companies in the beauty, wine & spirits, watch & jewelry, home goods, and tobacco industries, among others. Edouard Thoumyre holds a master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from HEC Paris (#1 European Business School, Financial Times rankings) and a master’s degree in industrial engineering from Centrale Lille (a top 10 French engineering school). ACCUR Recruiting Services has been recognized as a Forbes Top 100 executive search firm since 2018.
Edouard Thoumyre and his firm, ACCUR Recruiting Services, have been featured in numerous publications such as WWD, Business Insider, Newsweek, CPG Specialist, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq.com, Marketplace by NPR, Business of Fashion…