Latin America Luxury Retail Management Program at FIU in Miami
Altagama’s members agreed that one of the biggest limitation to their growth in the region is the lack of executives with luxury skills. Therefore we launched recently a special project: Latin America Luxury Retail Management Program a 2 week program to be delivered in Miami, Florida in partnership with FIU’s College of Business. I thought somebody you know might be interested in this project.
Participating brands (Cartier, Dolce Gabbana, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, Tiffany, among others) will participate to the program and will offer internship opportunities to students.
Dates & Location
- Week 1: July 28 – August 1, 2014 + Week 2: August 25 – August 29, 2014
- FIU Brickell Campus, Miami, FL, USA
Cost & Number of Participants
- US$ 7,000, which includes academic materials, morning and afternoon breaks, lunches, graduation ceremony, and select evening social activities. Airfare, airport transfers, and accommodations are not included in the costs of the program.
- 20 to 50 participants
Who Should Attend
- High caliber store manager with at least 2 to 5 years of management experience
- District, Brand, Merchandising, Marketing, Retail, Sales Managers or Directors working in the Luxury industry
- Prospective leaders with high potentials with possibility to grow into a leadership role
- Business owners, Managing Directors of premium and local brands, who are keen to elevate their brand level
- Middle to Senior Level Managers in private and public corporations who have an interest in the luxury industry
- Students should have a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in a management position) and preferably be bilingual, with English fluency (Program is taught in English)
Please visit the Program’s online and registration page: http://business.fiu.edu/epe/latin-america-luxury-retail-mgmt/index.html
The registration deadline is June 16th.