Altagama’s members agreed that one of the biggest limitation to their growth in the region is the lack of executives with luxury skills. Therefore we launched recently a special project: Latin America Luxury Retail Management Program a 2 week program to be delivered in Miami, Florida in partnership with FIU’s College of Business. I thought somebody you know might be interested in this project.
Participating brands (Cartier, Dolce Gabbana, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, Tiffany, among others) will participate to the program and will offer internship opportunities to students.
Dates & Location
- Week 1: July 28 – August 1, 2014 + Week 2: August 25 – August 29, 2014
- FIU Brickell Campus, Miami, FL, USA
Cost & Number of Participants
- US$ 7,000, which includes academic materials, morning and afternoon breaks, lunches, graduation ceremony, and select evening social activities. Airfare, airport transfers, and accommodations are not included in the costs of the program.
- 20 to 50 participants
Who Should Attend
- High caliber store manager with at least 2 to 5 years of management experience
- District, Brand, Merchandising, Marketing, Retail, Sales Managers or Directors working in the Luxury industry
- Prospective leaders with high potentials with possibility to grow into a leadership role
- Business owners, Managing Directors of premium and local brands, who are keen to elevate their brand level
- Middle to Senior Level Managers in private and public corporations who have an interest in the luxury industry
- Students should have a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in a management position) and preferably be bilingual, with English fluency (Program is taught in English)
Please visit the Program’s online and registration page: http://business.fiu.edu/epe/latin-america-luxury-retail-mgmt/index.html
The registration deadline is June 16th.
Edouard Thoumyre is a seasoned executive recruiter with over 17 years of experience in executive search, as the Founder and Managing Partner of ACCUR Recruiting Services. Specializing in the Consumer and Luxury Goods industries, he has a proven track record of placing senior level and C-level executives in family, private equity-backed, and Fortune 500 companies in the beauty, wine & spirits, watch & jewelry, home goods, and tobacco industries, among others. Edouard Thoumyre holds a master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from HEC Paris (#1 European Business School, Financial Times rankings) and a master’s degree in industrial engineering from Centrale Lille (a top 10 French engineering school). ACCUR Recruiting Services has been recognized as a Forbes Top 100 executive search firm since 2018.
Edouard Thoumyre and his firm, ACCUR Recruiting Services, have been featured in numerous publications such as WWD, Business Insider, Newsweek, CPG Specialist, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq.com, Marketplace by NPR, Business of Fashion…