Our client for this Customer Service Specialist is a successful luxury goods distribution company in Miami dedicated to supporting well known luxury brands in the Caribbean, Latin American and Americas Travel Retail markets.
The position is an integral part of the team managing a group of brands and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, acting as a liaison between distribution team and 3rd party warehouse as well as with the supervision of the financial controller and brand manager administrating the logistics and accounting aspect of the brands.
The ideal profile is someone bilingual English and Spanish with a previous administrative experience in a export business or related. The right person must be proficient with Quickbooks and Excel!
- Provide Clients with Customer Service in regards to pricelist, orders invoices , credit memos, product claims and account statements.
- Act as main contact between distributor and warehouse team
- Monitor that warehouse is maintaining accorded procedures.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables, follow up with any payment issues. Make Brand Manager and Controller aware of any situations where they need to step in
- Process client orders in accordance to established procedures and ensure clients are compliant with credit terms and limits before processing order.
- Ensure that all invoice and shipping instructions prepared by warehouse are correct before providing documents to clients.
- Partner with financial controller and enter all payments from Clients into QuickBooks, apply any outstanding credits and confirm payment has been posted to all parties. Create and process credit memos.
- Update monthly recaps for team
- Update all systems including Pricelist, QuickBooks and order purchasing tool on monthly basis with latest information provided by vendor on timely manner .
- Monitor aging tester inventory and ensure a healthy stock . Assist Brand Manager with a plan of action, if applicable for finished products in aging.
- Process the receipt of vendor orders by ensuring accuracy of orders once received, as well as entering and receiving it in QuickBooks and preparing any discrepancy claims associate with the order.
- Provide financial controller with back up for all vendor Invoices. Report any discrepancies and reduce the Invoice amounts. Ensure all paperwork is given to Controller before payment is due
- Provide financial controller with the backup for all invoices associated with 3rd party warehouses services.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Bilingual English – Spanish. French is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/ accuracy
- Time management and sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Excel
- Mastery in Quickbooks
- Appreciated previous experience:Actium, Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Coty, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, La Prairie, LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parbel, Parfums Christian Dior, P&G Prestige, Salvatore Ferragamo Shiseido, Sisley, Tairo
- Appreciated previous titles: Commercial Assistant, Commercial Coordinator, Account Coordinator, Export Coordinator, Customer Service Representative.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment