Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Europe distributing their products through a network of fully owned stores. They are at an early stage of development for the US domestic market.
Planning and management of ordering, storage and delivery of products.
The ideal profile is someone with previous Demand Planning or procurement experience for an international consumer goods company (not necessarily in beauty).
- Determination of requirements for finished goods based on demand planning and customer orders for one or several product groups
- Implementation of the requirements proposed as planned orders in the form of requisitions
- Scheduling of orders, considering production forms, capacity and delivery time
- Inventory control and coordination of product delivery
- Performance of annual planning and forecasts
- Determination of the required needs for raw materials and packaging materials
- Cooperation and coordination with Sales, Production, Marketing, Development, Purchasing, Quality Control, Shipping)
- 4 years+ related demand planning, supply chain or procurement experience in consumer goods, ideally beauty related, such as skincare, bodycare, cosmetics or fragrances.
- Academic degree with focus on logistics, production planning, scheduling or completed commercial training with professional experience in production planning / scheduling
- Capacity for independent and responsible work and understanding of complex issues
- Good understanding of numbers and analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under stress• Good computer skills, especially Excel®, experience working with SAP® (module PP)
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Demand Planner, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment