This is a Temp-To-Perm opportunity. Hired as a temp for 6 months, if everything goes well, the job can be converted into a permanent role.
Our client for this opportunity is a large tobacco group with an office in Miami in charge of Travel Retail / Duty Free and Latin America.
The incumbent coordinates the strategy, planning and developing of consumer and trade marketing programs and agrees the implementation of KPIs to ensure success – as well as monitoring competitive activity. He/She assists in planning, execution and developing key account plans and monitor key account compliance checks and report findings to relevant Marketing & Sales functions. He/She works with other functional areas to ensure timely delivery of packaging updates, merchandising projects, brand launches and promotional activities.
The incumbent will be expected to travel as needed within the region, in order to monitor activation and communication programs and identify possible opportunities for building brand equity in the US and Latin American markets (34 markets in total).
We are looking for a good marketing professional with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the Travel Retail industry or Latin American distribution of consumer goods.
- Assisting the implementation of consumer and trade promotions at the POS. This includes the activity planning coordination in close co-operation with Area Sales Managers. Review and perform Promotion Evaluations (quantitative & qualitative).
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining merchandising showcasing (permanent display units + temporary show casing for promotions). Follow-up bespoke showcasing projects (as per market activity).
- Assisting in the coordination of hub specific packaging and merchandising projects including preparation of supporting trade presentations and liaison with relevant internal and external contacts.
- Following-up activities’ budgets, ensuring SAP process compliance: Cost Estimate, Purchase Orders, Proof of Performance + monthly phasing.
- Ensuring company’s Retail Representatives trainings, providing a full understanding of the brand fundamentals and promotion mechanics, in a comprehensive way, to ensure good communication to final consumers.
- Travel to the Hub markets, as relevant: to liaise with promotional and manufacturing agencies, support Area Sales function and find potential opportunities for brand equity building for our GFBs.
- University degree or equivalent is required.
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish is required.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Associate
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment