Our client for this opportunity is retail group owning a network of store under concession or franchise from some of the most well known luxury brands. The network is currently comprised of 7 stores across Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Regional Retail Manager to lead the retail teams. He/She will have overall responsibility to manage the sales, operations, and staff development of all retail 7 stores to achieve maximum profitability, compliance with company procedures and excellence in customer service. He/She will act as an ambassador of the brand within our retail team.
We need someone with:
- great business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- good understanding of setting up CRM systems and procedures
- ability to be a good brand ambassador and the official point of contact with the brands’ decision makers
- Leads profitable and sustained growth of the Luxury Retail Division, guaranteeing a “best in class retail” experience.
- Leads the implementation / execution of the agreed retail strategy (Retail Company).
- Leads the work team to ensure a culture of high performance, commitment, shared vision and achievement of company goals
- Responsible for the P&L of the Division as a total an individually
- Developing positive relationships of trust and credibility with franchise providers and business allies.
- Ensures that legal aspects are properly carried out and establishes preventive controls to mitigate commercial and operational risks
- It issues reliable, timely and relevant business reports for decision making
- It participates with the business directors in the definition, evaluation and development of new businesses, as well as the further development of current businesses.
- Sales’ Budget Compliance (by division and by business)
- P&L Compliance
- Growth in sales and market share of X%
- Improved X% of profitability and productivity of its operations
- KPI’s of Best in Class Retails (List of Retail Company)
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in luxury goods either with multi store responsibility (Area Retail manager) or regional wholesale with luxury accounts (Area Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager).
- Ability to work with and motivate multiple levels within the retail organization
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate important issues related to Market to Senior Management, and partner on solutions
- Pro-active problem solver – ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution
- Demonstrated ability to think broadly, considering all perspectives on issues, and reaching logical conclusions that best serve the brand as a whole
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Store Director, Retail Manager, General Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment