Our client for this opportunity is retail group owning a network of store under concession or franchise from some of the most well known luxury brands. The network is currently comprised of 7 stores across Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Regional Retail Manager to lead the retail teams. He/She will have overall responsibility to manage the sales, operations, and staff development of all retail 7 stores to achieve maximum profitability, compliance with company procedures and excellence in customer service. He/She will act as an ambassador of the brand within our retail team.
We need someone with:
- great business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- good understanding of setting up CRM systems and procedures
- ability to be a good brand ambassador and the official point of contact with the brands’ decision makers
- Leads profitable and sustained growth of the Luxury Retail Division, guaranteeing a “best in class retail” experience.
- Leads the implementation / execution of the agreed retail strategy (Retail Company).
- Leads the work team to ensure a culture of high performance, commitment, shared vision and achievement of company goals
- Responsible for the P&L of the Division as a total an individually
- Developing positive relationships of trust and credibility with franchise providers and business allies.
- Ensures that legal aspects are properly carried out and establishes preventive controls to mitigate commercial and operational risks
- It issues reliable, timely and relevant business reports for decision making
- It participates with the business directors in the definition, evaluation and development of new businesses, as well as the further development of current businesses.
- Sales’ Budget Compliance (by division and by business)
- P&L Compliance
- Growth in sales and market share of X%
- Improved X% of profitability and productivity of its operations
- KPI’s of Best in Class Retails (List of Retail Company)
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in luxury goods either with multi store responsibility (Area Retail manager) or regional wholesale with luxury accounts (Area Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager).
- Ability to work with and motivate multiple levels within the retail organization
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate important issues related to Market to Senior Management, and partner on solutions
- Pro-active problem solver – ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution
- Demonstrated ability to think broadly, considering all perspectives on issues, and reaching logical conclusions that best serve the brand as a whole
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: District Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Store Director, Retail Manager, General Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America