Last month took place our yearly regional meeting for the CFR Global Executive Search network. All the Americas partners gathered in Chicago, IL. The event was hosted by DSML Executive Search.
- Carl Denny for Uptima in Washington DC.
- Doug Seville for DSML Executive Search in Chicago, IL.
- Edouard Thoumyre for ACCUR Recruiting Services in New York, NY and Miami, FL.
- Henry Goldbeck for Goldbeck Recruiting in Vancouver, BC.
- Jorge Segovia for Lycans Group in Mexico.
- Myriam LeCannelier for DSML Executive Search in Chicago, IL.
- Phil Ferguson for St Amour & Associés in Toronto, ON.
- Robert Favreau for St Amour & Associés in Montréal, QC.
What is CFR Global Executive Search?
CFR is a network of independent executive search firms around the globe. The vast majority do retained recruitment and some also have a team on contingency recruiters. The executive recruitment industry is lead by large global executive search firms. The goal of the CFR network is to be able to provide business leaders with a recruitment network large enough to meeting all their recruitment needs globally. This allows us to compete against the top global executive search firms.
Recruitment Strategies and Strategies to Attract Talents.
Those regional meeting are the best opportunities for the CFR partners to exchange best practices. This years topics where around:
- Long term strategies for recruiting and retaining talents.
- How to keeping on training our search consultants.
- How to help our client with employee engagement.
- Identify other recruitments agencies to join the network.
- How to work with recruiters.