|Job Title||Account Executive – Marketing Automation Software|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131, USA|
|Industry||Online Marketing Solutions - SaaS, Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Internet, Marketing Automation Software|
|Reporting to||Country Manager|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||Must have valid US work authorization. No visa sponsorship possible.|
Our client is a fast-growing, international online marketing solutions startup poised to expand its presence in the US. Over in LATAM, companies like Sony Electronics, Wrangler, Lee, etc., have already benefited from their world class platform. They already have offices in several countries along with +1000 corporate clients and now, we look to make our way in the US and compete with top tier players in the industry.
Measures of success include client satisfaction and retention levels, pipeline generation, revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, and contribution to overall sales team. An employee’s success will be measured based upon his timeframe within the company:
- Short-term: Effective implementation of KPIs and area organization. Progress with the problem resolution/consulting rates specially with the first contact ressolution (FCR). Developement of online support tools that also serve as an how to use tools for the software. General knowledge for the industry.
- Medium-term: Development of workshops, webinars or other inbound selling tools.
- Long-term: Possibility of traveling for presentations at self-created events, development of cases of our clients, presentations at events in the region.
- Design and maintain automated reporting on marketing KPIs .
- Manage customer relationships.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction feedback and consumption analysis.
- Resolve key problems using internal resources.
- Development of online support tools that will also serve as a how to use reference tool for the software.
- Bachelors in Marketing, IT, Data Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of web content management, email marketing campaign management and/or marketing automation required.
- We value Individuals that are motivated and interested in contributing to a growing team. The firm is looking to expand its operations so a strong desire for growth and for career advancement
opportunities could be evaluated in lieu of top tier experience.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- Must be Bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- The ideal candidate will come with strong customers/network references.
- Appreciated previous experience: Mailchimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, ConvertKit, SAP, Oracle, Adobe