Our client for this opportunity is the Americas Travel Retail of a large beauty group.
Reporting Directly to the Travel Retail Regional Director, this Travel Retail Area Sales Manager will lead independently the Sales, Investments and In-store performance of major North American accounts (focus on DFASS and DFS) along with the Inflight channel.
The ideal profile for this Area Sales Manager role would come from a large fortune 500 company like L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Shiseido or LVMH.
Achieve SALES and plan INVESTMENTS
- Deliver on top line sales objectives
- Manage regional spend for the area/ group of customers
- Define and follow budget targets to reach sales and profit levels.
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within area.
- Develop strong working relationship with Regional Accounts.
- Drive commercial negotiations at corporate (HQ) and field levels (stores)
- Work with clients to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop space & locations, prices, investments, promotions…)
- Day-to-day management of accounts jointly working with TR Americas Team (Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Finance and Logistics departments)
- Forecasting responsibilities on saleable and non-saleable goods (POS material, GWP etc…) to optimize costs and avoid obsolescence.
MANAGEMENT and TRAINING of the Field Sales Force
- Manage a team of Retail Specialists (1 Direct Line and 2 Dotted Line). Set specific objectives and goals to be delivered on in-store measures.
- Manage the direct Beauty Consultants of the area. Evaluate performance with Retail Specialists and optimize organization
Implementation of MARKETING/TRADE MARKETING Guidelines
- Together with Regional Director and TR Americas Marketing team, define, negotiate and implement marketing, launch and promotional plans
- Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with corporate and brand guidelines
- Negotiate promotional activities to develop the business.
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
- Continuously seek new opportunities in space and location to enhance brand image and visibility
- Negotiate and implement the company’s brand image in all doors according to VIP guidelines (ie personalized Brand fixtures – where possible)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (30-50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America