Our client for this Associate Regional Marketing Manager is a large international US based food & beverage company.
The Associate Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans including market strategy, advertising, sales material coordination, and merchandising and media plans on multiple brands in select countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Identifies product growth and new product opportunities. Modifies plans to meet goals. Analyzes and interprets data to take advantage of opportunities and minimize adverse trends. Works closely with market research, sales, manufacturing, distribution, advertising agencies and legal in the development of marketing plans.
We are looking for a strong marketing Manager or junior Director coming for an international consumer goods / CPG / FMCG company. Fluent in both English and Spanish is required.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the world to drive the business with specific focus on the regions of Latin America and the Caribbean; report to manager in the USA
- Lead yearly marketing plan development for the region as a key input to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and support yearly Joint Business Plans with business development
- Partner with regional business development teams, distributors, and agencies to translate consumers insights to meaningful marketing campaigns that build brand equity and drive sales
- Set and track advertising and promotional budgets per the annual plan
- Adapt corporate strategies on new product development, advertising, and packaging to the region
- Partner with consumer insights and R&D to develop and execute needed consumer learning plans
- Work daily at the Panama City office, collaborating with local colleagues and building team culture
- University degree; US institution, a plus
- Experience with regional activations and import; experience in CPG, food, and with a US headquarters, a plus
- Experience managing creative development, agency partners, and budgets
- Strong project leadership and communication skills for coordinating and leading initiatives from start to finish, aligning the business leaderships, and interacting with customers
- A strong analytic foundation to identify and evaluate issues and drivers from interpretation of market and shipment data
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity, and intuitive decision making
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Fully bi-lingual Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel internationally as business needs require ~15%
- Appreciated previous experience: Unilever, P&G / Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, General Mills, Danone / Dannon, Mars, Lindt, Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Brand Director