|Job Title||Boutique Manager – Fashion/Fine Jewelry (Aventura Mall)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Fashion / Fine Jewelry|
|Reporting to||Retail Manager|
|Reports||Staff of 2-3 Sales Associates|
|Languages||English (French is a plus)|
|Visa||Must have a valid Work permit for the US|
|Salary||USD Around $80k base + Bonus|
Our client for this Boutique Manager – Fashion/Fine Jewelry opportunity is an international jewelry brand with a store in Aventura, FL.
The aim of the Boutique Manager position is to manage and oversee all elements of our operations and business management in the Boutique in Miami and ensure sustainable development and long-term success. He/she represents the Brand and is a proactive Sales professional who operates according to the policies set by the Company and aimed to ensure that the Store is efficiently run. The role will work closely with Country Manager and Local Retail Manager.
Boutique Manager Job Description
- Grow sales revenue to achieve its budget. Manager creates annual sales goals for the store and a specific sales plan to achieve the goals
- Manage a Successful Sales Team
- Hire top sales associates and support personnel to fully staff the store at the desired level to maximize sales and profits.
- Support and reinforce sales training for all sales associates on a daily basis. Ensure sales staff meet sales targets.
- Schedule all sales associates to ensure adequate coverage to maintain payroll expense aligned with revenue without risking lower than required staffing
- Implement retail programs and ensure sales associates maintain a book of business and store retains that information electronically (Shopify/Masterpiece/Drive).
- Manage/implement retail programs (sales follow up system, artist ambassador program)
- Set and meet personal sales goals related to overall store revenue target.
- Oversee Aesthetics of the store – Retail mentalityFollow the Visual Merchandising guidelines from HQ
- Coordinate shows and Events – establish an annual plan for retail events in order to establish brand awareness with local community
- Determine type of events and calendar
- Input on marketing plan
- Community relations to ensure each event is well attended.
- Create systems and procedures for a successful (duplicable) organization
- Thinking long term so it’s not a “one man show” – characteristic of leaving the operation better than when you came and that someone else could easily step into your place
- Ensure that you have a “second in command” when you are not physically in the store – overlap schedules to have manager or second on staff at all times.
- Effective management of staff, budgets, and supplies
- Manage staff and all aspects of the store in full compliance with all written policies and procedures as included in the Employee Handbook
- Manage Payroll
- Annual employee evaluations
- Manage budgets for events and supplies
- Manage inventory, including being responsible for entry into company’s systems
- Execute all buying for the store in consultation with the company
- Ensure security of assets and staff of the store through attentiveness to all procedures related to store security as described in the Employee Handbook.
- Ensures that the Store windows are always in good order and prepares product
- display strictly complying with the Company guidelines.
- Ensures that the Store image and product care are in line with corporate
- standards and that the Staff is made to feel responsible as well to maintain these standards.
- Monitors stocks, making sure that they are in line with the Store’s sales potential and accordingly provides feedback to the Area Manager
- Optimises stockroom management in order to make sure that stocks are stored as efficiently as possible to ease the sales.
- Takes any measures to guarantee the care of all valuable products and materials in the store.
- Supervises, controls and manages all the activities about year-end, sector and rotation stock takes by product category.
Boutique Manager Requirements
- Proven previous luxury retail management experience in fashion, fine jewelry or other luxury goods categories
- 8 to 10 years working experience
- Upbeat and self-motivated
- Great communication and people skills
- Customer services oriented
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Willing and able to make the tough decisions and be a trusted ambassador of the store working on behalf of the brand with the end result in mind — which is to grow the business by thinking long term
- Persistent and imaginative
- Organized and rigorous but will thrive in a start-up environment
- Passionate about luxury and digital/social media
- English — French a plus but not a must
- Authorized to work in the US — No visa requirement
- Appreciated previous experience: Baccarat, David Yurman, John Hardy, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Misaki, Pandora, Roberto Coin, Swarovski, Tous
- Appreciated previous titles: Boutique Manager, Store Manager, Boutique Director