Our client for this opportunity is a small but prestigious luxury watch brand, with still a very large potential on the US domestic market.
You will have a full P&L responsibility and will be in charge of sales, budgeting, marketing, visual and training for the US Domestic market. The US market is underdeveloped for the brand and we need a very field oriented Brand Manager who will roll up his/her sleeves and get involved in everything down to training and motivating retail sales teams of retail partners.
If you have 5 to 7 years of experience in the luxury watch industry in the US, including minimum 2-3 years in brand management or account management, then this amazing career opportunity might be for you. Good team and P&L management skills are also required! Not necessarily coming from the large groups like The Swatch Group, Richemont or LVMH, but rather with previous entrepreneurial experiences.
- Responsible for New Business Development; increasing sales, reaching the targets and goals set for your area qualitatively and quantitatively. Ensure regular follow up of your network.
- Ensure monitoring of the market in terms of competition and strategies on the Area.
- Establish, defend and implement a complete commercial strategy, in line with the HQ, including Marketing, PR, sales and stock target.
- Propose trade marketing and incentive actions to stimulate the sales and to motivate the staff. Propose opportunities that can highlight the brand in terms of image and dynamism.
- Ensure that the brand presentation meets HQ standards in store in terms of position and merchandising, adopt strictly the HQ guideline on this matter. Establish, maintain and expand your customer base; develop and maintain prospect and customer lists based on strategic marketing data and overall strategic Brand development generated by HQ.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle; responsible for tracking customer information (sell out, reorders, inventory, coop, …), forecasts and reports.
- Ensure that all merchandising on POS adhere to brand identity elements for worldwide consistencies and ensure dynamic retail and products environment, coherence of collections presented in the windows, etc.
- Organize, execute, and support in accordance with company guidelines-tailored training programs for new and existing employees, retailers and agents.
- Reporting and budget management to the HQ; compiling and analyzing sales figures, regular sales report, stock analyze, model stock.
- Management of accounts receivables and collection of overdues.
- Overall monitoring and troubleshooting of SAV, logistic and all back office dept.
- Management of a team of 3 people (sales and marketing)
- Frequently travel
- University Graduate or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in the international marketplace and/or experience developing a sales strategy for a luxury brand
- Valid work permit if not US citizen.
- Familiarity with and interest in furthering one’s knowledge of watch making and the global luxury timepiece industry
- Ability to deal with complex technical know-how
- Fluency in English and French
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Flexibility: the ability to work well within a team environment while also independently leading training groups.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a flair for training
- Dynamic team player, enthusiastic and reliable
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Brand Manager, Brand Director, General Manager, Managing Director, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment