ACCUR゠Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity is a American leader in the Food & Beverage industry.
The Business Analyst゠will be in charge of developing the business/sales strategy of the company on the Asia-Pacific and Latin American markets.
We are looking for a business professional with focus on Finance and export.
- The vision is to achieve the long-term strategic and tactical sales and distribution plan for the brand’s portfolio in support of the Company’s business objectives.
- The Business Analyst゠will also be responsible for maintaining Scorecards within respective territory as well as the development and preparation of presentations for the Sales Management Team for both internal and external use.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of internal/external international market data, highlighting any underlying trends to identify new market opportunities and recommend strategies to increase the organization’s profitability.
- Detailed analyses of Nielsen and other 3rd party data for trends, insights, etc.
- Preparation of comprehensive Depletion/Shipment/Inventory analyses by country.
- Detailed analyses of competitive SKU’s to determine trends and help with assessment of performance/recommendation for future opportunities.
- Ensure cooperation of all functional department heads and departments to maximize the output for the VP/Executives.
- Review all P & L elements and offer pro-active measurements, ideas and reactive solutions.
- Interface with Country Managers and the Information Technology Department to recommend changes to workflow procedures and/or system configuration modifications as required.
- Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on international market research and thorough analysis of sales financials, and meet with Supply Chain Department to offer suggestions as to the results of these changes.
- Establish and implement best practices, including continuous improvement of a standardized process by using alternative views such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios where appropriate.
- Identify and propose new product technology or SKU’s opportunities and updates.
- Monitor country objectives, project margins, and evaluate where the Company/country can adjust pricing.
- Review monthly financials and sales reports to determine opportunities for improvements based on efficiency and adjustments in consumer and customer demand, as well as brand/item performance and pricing.
- Review and evaluate pricing of all items sold by the Company, based on analysis of competition, gross margin, and PTC’s (Price to Consumer).
- Perform maintenance of the price components by account. Prepare the Pricing Calculations Sheet to show the breakdown of prices along with the current margin, reviewing post-off participation decisions and comparing/contrasting costs and margins.
- Create and maintain internal templates and calendars to monitor, track and evaluate activity and decisions. Manage and generate sales forecasts with country management teams.
- Prepare the Monthly Volume Summary by comparing sales by sku, by sales person and region against sales of the previous year and against budget.
- Complete supplier reports, including distribution and volume for company totals on a monthly basis.
- Complete all internal control records, forms, and reports accurately.
- Monitor unit activities with respect to budgetary guidelines and controls.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries for international / export markets (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, confectionery, chocolate, wine & spirits, beer, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Fluent English
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job relating to essential job duties, with or without accommodation, including, but not limited to, traveling by public conveyance, handling product and attending trade fairs when necessary, and working non-traditional hours.
- Appreciated previous experience:゠Chocolat Frey,゠Ferrero, Godiva, Goldkenn, Hershey’s, Kraft Foods, Leonidas, Mars, Nestle, Perfetti Van Melle, Toms Group, Gatorade, Glaceau, Pepsi, Coke, Red Bull, Rockstar, Minute Maid
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Development Manager, Business Analyst