Our client for this CEO position is a Private Equity backed Consumer Products manufacturer and distributor headquartered in the Tampa Bay area in Florida.
The CEO will be responsible for driving the growth and success of this consumer product manufacturer and distributor based in the Tampa Bay area. They will need to have a strong track record in leading a company and implementing strategies to increase sales and drive operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a CEO, with a proven track record in managing all aspects of a consumer goods company, from production and logistics to strategy, branding, and sales. They will ideally have a strong ability to lead and motivate teams, and a passion for innovation and growth. A background mixing Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial experiences would be a great plus.
- Lead the overall strategy and vision for the company, including the development of new brands and products
- Ensure operational excellence in all aspects of the business, including production, logistics, warehousing, and customer service
- Implement a sales culture, driving revenue and growth through retail, ecommerce, and international distribution channels
- Foster a fast-paced environment that prioritizes innovation, customer satisfaction, and collaboration
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, distributors, partners, and suppliers
- Represent the company in national and international forums, building its reputation and presence in the industry
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a CEO, with a proven track record of driving growth and success in a similar industry
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieve common goals and drive a sense of ownership and accountability across the organization
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to proactively manage financial performance, identify potential issues, and implement solutions at a fast pace, when needed
- Deep understanding of the consumer goods industry, with experience in developing and launching new brands and products
- Excellent strategic planning and execution skills, with a focus on operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, an MBA is preferred.
- Appreciated previous titles: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, COO, Chief Operating Officer, General Manager, Managing Director