|Job Title||CEO – Lab-Grown Diamond Company|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY 10022|
|Alternate Location||The location is confidential (please contact us)|
|Channel||Wholesale & Retail|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Benefits||High base + High bonus + Equity|
Our client is a Private Equity firm, invested in a manufacturer and distributor of lab-grown diamonds. The company is profitable and has tremendous growth opportunities.
In addition to running the company, the CEO will be expected to bring a new aggressive and ambition commercial strategy. The right candidate will be able to develop all sorts of accounts from mass retailers to fine jewelry brands.
Please contact us.
- Effective partnership across leadership roles within an entrepreneurial organization with an ability to implement positive change.
- Strong financial acumen, P & L management experience and key understanding of levers to drive profitability
- Experience running a growth oriented, profitable business where scalable people, processes, systems, and controls are critical to the success of the business.
- Company or business unit management in a rapidly changing / disruptive industry – luxury goods, consumer products, retail, or tech
- Experience in the diamond / jewelry / watch and other luxury goods spaces is a good starting point, however the company may benefit from an outsider with knowledge of the various retail channels in the US. Knowledge of various retail channels / customers in the US and deep relationships with the buyers, senior executives, and members of the Boards of Directors within those businesses will outweigh jewelry experience
- Customer facing experience / ability to develop a brand / story to convey a strong message of differentiation in luxury goods space. Must be able to tell a convincing story to prospective US retail customers that aligns with their value proposition and gets them excited about adapting LGDs in their product portfolios (i.e. relationships with multiple touchpoints is essential)
- Experience with private equity or corporate board roles preferred; excellent communicator with board members and shareholders; a true partner for the shareholders of the business
- A strong customer service orientation demonstrated through the implementation and execution of best in class service methodologies.
- The ability to bring best practices to the organization across functions and responsibility levels. A cross functional partner who relates at all levels.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Dior, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, L’Oreal, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch Group, Tag Heuer, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: CEO, General Manager, VP of Sales, Chief Revenue Officer.