Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive (SaaS, Digital Signage)
Location: Miami, FL
Alternate location: Anywhere in the tri-county area: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach (Commute once or twice a week to the office in Brickell, Miami)
Industry: IT, SaaS, Digital Signage
Market: South Florida area
Channel: Retails, Food Services / Restaurants, Senior Living, Healthcare, Automotive, Finance…
Reporting to: Sales Director
Languages: English (Spanish would be a plus)
Salary Range: (USD) Around $55k in base salary + commissions ($125k OTE)
Visa: No Sponsorship possible
Job ID: JO-2106-892
Our client is a very fast growing and private equity backed company selling Digital Signage, On-Hold Marketing and On-Premise Messaging to various types of industries. The company’s cloud platform improves customer and employee engagement with branded experiences. All their digital products can be customized to meet brand guidelines and updated at the click of a button. They already have 150,000 physical locations ranging from local enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- The Channel Sales Executive will be given verticals and a developed pipeline of potential leads. They will be expected to develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly, as well as regularly meet with the Vice President of Sales to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- The successful candidate will be a strong, self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- The candidate will be assigned a revenue target, which will serve as a key metric of success and performance.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Furthermore, the candidate will be expected to make a high volume of cold outreach attempts per day/week.
The candidate will be expected to have sufficient experience and knowledge in, but not limited to, the following items:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of all products offering
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the company’s order processing and fulfillment systems and processes
- Basic understanding of partner’s systems and how they interact with the company’s systems for order entry, fulfillment, and accounting
- Organization and consolidation of data
- Cold outreach via phone and email campaign
- Development and regular maintenance of the Sales Pipeline
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue and overall partner initiatives to MDS leadership
- 5-7 years Channel Sales experience against revenue objectives
- Existing knowledge of with Salesforce
- Experience with digital media a plus.
- Experience engaging and interacting with all levels of an organization from entry-level to C-Suite
- Experience building and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Well organized and detailed oriented with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-oriented, innovative, strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- Display integrity, character, and strong leadership skills
- Appreciated previous experience:
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager