|Job Title||Customer Service Associate – Fashion brand|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Industry||Fashion & Apparel|
|Channel||Retail and Wholesale|
|Reporting to||Head of Customer Service|
|Languages||(French would be a plus)|
|Visa||Must have a valid work authorization|
The employer for this Customer Service Associate job is a French fashion company with several clothing brands and fully owned stores.
The CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE is the link between the clients and their merchandise. He/She is also responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and other departments (sales, Finance, headquarters in HQ). The goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. He/She reports to the Head of Customer Service.
- Order processing and verifying all item codes, pricing and pre-pack specifications against client price lists and available inventory.
- Reviewing client orders and forecasts
- Sending export documents (modified if necessary) to clients in a timely manner as well as any other export related documents requested by the client.
- Assist in solving shipping issues, payment issues.
- Follow client marketing needs as necessary.
- Monitor the status of pending orders for clients and communicate any important delays, pushing to maximize monthly invoicing
- Oversee health registration process for Europe
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a customer service representative
- Deadline and detail oriented: ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively (crucial during shipping season)
- Database savvy: outstanding PC skills particularly in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, pivot table, formulas, ..), Word, and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate reports
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be polite but demanding when collecting payments and prepayments from clients
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must be a problem solver – work with customers solve the issue if any
- Must be physically able to help move boxes 40lbs or less for office Inventory and sample sales
- Need to know how to problem solve logistic issues with UPS and Fedex
- French-Speaking is a plus
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, International Account Associate