The employer for this Customer Service Representative job is a high end luxury fashion brand with an office in the Boca Raton, FL area.
The Customer Service Representative will be in charge of helping final customers by providing direct advice via email or on the phone. This person will be capable of giving information in regards to products, prices and sizes, shipments and tracking, and boutiques hours. The customer concierge should also support the commercial department and provide everything needed to close sales.
- Please contact us
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a customer service representative
- Deadline and detail oriented: ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively (crucial during shipping season)
- Database savvy: outstanding PC skills particularly in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, pivot table, formulas, ..), Word, and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate reports
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be polite but demanding when collecting payments and prepayments from clients
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must be a problem solver – work with customers solve the issue if any
- Must be physically able to help move boxes 40lbs or less for office Inventory and sample sales
- Need to know how to problem solve logistic issues with UPS and Fedex
- French-Speaking is a plus
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, International Account Associate