|Job Title||Digital & Ecommerce Manager (Niche Fragrance & Haircare)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Industry||Niche Fragrance & Haircare|
|Channel||Digital: Amazon, Online sales...|
|Reporting to||Americas Managing Director|
|Visa||Visa sponsorship available for outstanding candidates only|
|Salary||USD $70k base salary|
|Benefits||10% bonus + health insurance + 20 vacation days|
Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
Manage the online sales and online presence of 2 small, but fast growing brands in niche fragrance and haircare. This is a very entrepreneurial job for a true passionate digital professional wanting to fully own the project!
- Manage online sales on brand ecommerce site, on amazon.com and on other partner sites
- Manage social media campaigns with agencies
- Coordinate PR efforts with agencies
- Supervise customer service linked with online sales
- Maintain and develop relationship with influencers on instagram, bloggers, youtubers…
- 3-5 years of digital experience ideally in Cosmetics, Fragrances, Beauty, or related field with a history of success (on the US domestic market)
- Good English is required.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Attention to details, Initiative is a must
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: digital manager, ecommerce manager, online sales manager