The employer for this Digital Marketing Associate job is a European beauty company with an office in Miami addressing the US domestic market and developing Latin America. They create, formulate, manufacture and sell across the world prestige skincare, hair care and professional color. They are still family-owned and independently operated. They have their own Research and Development laboratories and prioritizes the use of natural ingredients derived from the plant world.
The Digital Marketing Associate role supports the Digital Marketing channel across multiple platforms to align with and drive cross-channel initiatives with Digital, Marketing, PR, Retail, Salons and LATAM (Latin America) for all product brands. He or she is responsible for advocating the brand on social networks. This person will envelop the social persona of the brands. And actively go out within the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate our brands.
The Digital Marketing Associate plays a huge role for the business and our portfolio of brands as they work for and boost awareness for the company. In this pivotal role, you will act as the voice of the company on social media and digital, projecting the brand and connecting with current and future consumers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things Digital and Social Media and possess a strong understanding of social analytics. Project management skills and the ability to meet competing priorities will be the key to your success in this position.
Digital Marketing Associate Job Description
- Develop Social Media content and Email Marketing calendar, organize and oversee the daily schedule of Social Media/Digital and Email Marketing content to be posted across multiple platforms to align with and drive cross-channel initiatives with Digital, Marketing, PR, Retail, Salons and LATAM (Latin America)
- Work with other members of the company to create -> execute -> analyze cross-platform Social Media and Email Marketing Giveaway(s), Promotions, Sales and Events
- Manage day-to-day activities related to Social Media. This includes monitoring, tagging and analysis of Social Media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of our brands’ Social Media platforms and reputation management.
- Conceptualize, implement and execute email sends, reaching prospects and communicating with existing customers; track email performance relative to established channel sales targets and revise the calendar and send plans accordingly
- Connect with followers via quality content and copy as well as strategic community engagement.
- Identify and engage bloggers, other influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity
- to further enhance brand communication to unconverted consumers
- Communicate with influencers and amplifiers to foster future collaborations that grow and expand
- the brand’s reach
- Strategize individualized launch efforts around each new creative property and its digital
- Facilitate subscribers/list and followers’ growth strategies as defined by the Director of E-
- commerce and Digital Marketing
- Optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs: Cost Per Acquisition, Open Rates,
- Clickthrough Rates and Unsubscribe Rates
- Write copy; manage asset production, collaborating with Graphic Design to produce content
- 10% Domestic travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in Business, Management, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred.
- 2 – 4 year’s work experience in Marketing/Communications with a focus on Digital and Social Media
- Interested in the beauty industry and desire to learn all aspects of the brand/business
- Understanding of the Digital and Social Media universe including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook,
- Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Snapchat, blogs, etc.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop and all social platforms
- Ability to work under pressure, practice professionalism and confidentiality with sensitive
- information, independent thinker
- Previous graphic design, photography, and/or video editing experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish is required
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci
- Appreciated previous titles: Digital Marketing, Web Marketing, Online Marketing, Emailing, Social Media
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment