Our client for this Digital Marketing Manager / Web Marketing Manager role is a prestigious Wines & Spirits group. Their office in New York is in charge of the US domestic markets for their entire portfolio with includes a few premium brands.
We are looking for a well-rounded experienced web marketer or digital marketing specialist specialist with previous experience in premium spirits or luxury goods.
- Use data, best practices and innovative ideas to build and execute the roadmap for all digital marketing initiatives – SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, E-mail, Affiliate Marketing, and Influencer Marketing.
- Prioritize and project manage all marketing deliverables and share progress on a weekly basis with stakeholders
- Create new and innovative ways to use social platforms and digital content to drive traffic and increase engagement
- Design, write and test highly effective email programs to improve demand generation
- Lead regular reviews of marketing and website analytics and metrics, design and execute processes to keep stakeholders continuously informed regarding marketing performance
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in digital or E-Commerce as well as Premium Spirits or Luxury Goods
- Good knowledge of online best practices in terms of sponsored search, SEO, emailings, affiliation campaigns…
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with other departments in the company (marketing, Customer Service, IT, Supply Chain)
- Knowledge of Magento and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Tiffany, Bacardi, Camus, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, William Grant & Sons
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Store Manager, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager