Our client recently acquired 10 express car wash locations in the Miami area. They are looking for a District Manager in charge of supervising operations of these locations.
We are looking for a professional with multiple-location and team management experience, whether from the Car Wash industry or other retail and consumer facing industries like fast food.
This role will ensure that every site in its region meets the organization’s standards in leadership, customer service, safety, quality, operational excellence and financial performance.
- Responsible for leading, developing and coaching the site managers to high performance
- Accountable for workforce planning with key focus on coaching leaders and ensuring effective people practices are in place, including successful onboarding of new employees, employee engagement, performance management, recognition, development and coaching
- Responsible for meeting overall operational financial performance of the district; maintains a focus on growing sales volume and increasing site profitability
- Ensure and holds direct reports accountable for meeting and controlling operating expenses and established targets
- Manages operating P&L metrics and understands how expenditures/costs impact business margins and pricing
- Ensures that customers are satisfied and that any inquiries, incidents and issued are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensures that each site follows all approved safety procedures
- Ensure that each site follows all approved vehicle damage claim procedures
- Leads their assigned region in exceptional customer service and encourages a positive work environment
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have at least 8-10 years of retail/consumer service management experience; and 4-5 years of multi-site experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and proven track record in achieving financial and operational results