This is an office-based position (4 days at the office / 1 day from home)
The employer for this Regional Marketing Manager role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
Our client is searching for an Ecommerce Director who will lead the growth of the Ecommerce business for the America’s region.
- Analyze market trends and gather customer and consumer-insights to propose new ideas and drive sales ✓ Gather and monitor marketing budget and spend per country as well as distribution updates
- Track and follow-up on key launches (scent/activities/results) and give impulses on launch plans and activation strategies
- Track product forecasts and liaise with the global operational marketing team and the sales department to ensure successful launches and product availability
- Gather and analyze clients’ sales and activity reports on a monthly basis and provide team with comments and action plan
- Develop US COOP animations ideas & facilitate the implementation of regional Trade Marketing & Media activations in collaboration with internal & external cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and handle market specific requests for distributors/US retailers:
- new products sheets
- visual requests
- Develop Regional Merchandising guidelines adapted to the relevant markets
- Update Marketing Launch Plans & Global Marketing Activity Reports
- Liaise with OPM and PR/Training Team to provide US retailers and distributors in time with new & adapted training assets
- Support the Americas Operational Marketing with the Media Strategy and Implementation
- Minimum 3-5 years of Amazon Vendor Central or other ecom marketplace experience . Premium Beauty experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with developing strategic sales plan to build Amazon business
- Experience with Amazon catalog, content, and advertising management
- Knowledge of Ecommerce operations and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with various
- departments to build processes for Ecom business
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciated previous titles: Amazon Specialist, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Director